|Johannes von Lahnstein †|
|Title||Count von Lahnstein|
|Spouse(s)|| Elisabeth von Lahnstein|
Cécile de Maron †
Francesca von Lahnstein †
Johannes Gustav Friedrich von Lahnstein was a Count von Lahnstein, living in Königsbrunn, he was the son of Dietrich von Lahnstein and Wilhelmine Baxter. He is presumed dead ever since his plane crashed over the Atlantic Ocean in 2008. He was married three times, first to the deceased Francesca von Lahnstein, then Cécile de Maron, whom he later divorced, and finally Elisabeth von Lahnstein whom he was married to at the time of his death. He had a half-brother, Ludwig von Lahnstein.
Children[edit | edit source]
Johannes has raised four children as his own, even though two are not his biological sons and one is an extramarital child:
- Carla von Lahnstein, daughter of Johannes and Francesca.
- Ansgar von Lahnstein, son of Johannes and Maria di Balbi.
- Leonard von Lahnstein, son of Adrian Degenhardt and Francesca.
- Constantin von Lahnstein, son of Adrian Degenhardt and Francesca.
He also has two biological children that he did not raise:
- Nicola von Lahnstein, daughter of Johannes and Vera Brandner.
- Sarah von Lahnstein, daughter of Johannes and Elke Käppler.
Family tree[edit | edit source]
|Johannes von Lahnstein|
|2062 (23.09.2003) - 3080 (09.01.2008)|